Fresh Colors

Some lip shades inspire you to create a whole look around them. It happened to me with the Kiko Smart Fusion Lip Pencil in 524 Peony Violet. I have a thing for fuchsia lip shades, even though I don't wear them a lot. Because let's face it, purple is not the most complimentary color for yellow tones in your teeth. But I am still head over hills with this shade and I created a fresh colorful inspired makeup look around it. 


My eye makeup is really simple, but looks more fun, because of a duo-chrome shadow that is the star of this look.

First, I always apply eyeshadow primer and a matte bone colored shade to set it. Then I used a light warm matte brown in the crease to define it a bit. I also added a medium more neutral toned matte brown in the outer corners to further define the eye shape. On the lid I applied a shimmery peachy golden shade with light green sheen. 


I applied both matte brown shades around the lower lash line, just as I did on the upper lid. For the slight winged liner I chose a brown shade, because it makes the eye look softer and compliments the warm tones. 


I applied light gold shimmer shade in the inner corners to brighten it up and make it look fresher. I also applied a few coats of mascara to give my lashes definition and volume.


The finished result is warm, kind of shimmery and also a bit greenish. I love how well brown eyeliner pairs with warm and lighter eyeshadow.


On my face I used a combination of BB cream and foundation. I also concealed imperfections with a concealer and set it with a powder. I used a lot of shimmery bronzer all over the outer parts of the face and also on my apples of the cheeks. In this look I skipped a blush altogether, because the bronzer gives you enough warmth. I also think it looks more modern to apply a vibrant lip color without the blush. For the highlighter I chose a creamy champagne shade that has a lovely glow, but no visible shimmer. It looks more natural, but still gives you an amazing sheen. 


Here is the star of this look, a cool toned light fuchsia purple shade. 


I love the freshness of this look. Skipping the blush and adding warm bronzer gives you dimension and life. It also looks more modern and the focus is purely on the lips. Eyes compliment the lip color in a complimentary greenish tint shade, but with a wearable warm gold base. 





Products used

Face:
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream 21
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 51
Revlon Colorstay Foundation 150
Essence Camouflage Full Coverage Concealer 05
Catrice Transparent Mattifying Powder
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Bronzer
Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter 100 Gold

Eyes:
Etude House Proof 10 Eyeshadow Primer
Zoeva Caramel Melange - Wax Paper
Zoeva Caramel Melange - Universal Delight
Zoeva Caramel Melange - Finish Sensual 
Colourpop Super Shock Shadow - Moonwalk
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Clio Kill Brown Pen Eyeliner
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Black

Lips:
Kiko Smart Fusion Lip Pencil - 524 Peony Violet

4 comments

  1. Še en krasen look :) Paše ti vijolična, mene naredi skoraj mrtvo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Jaz sem bolj toplo obarvana, zato me tako ne spere :D.

      Delete
  2. Ful ti paše tale šminka <3 In res si lepo naredila še učke za zraven! Perfektno!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Metka <3 Jaz se vedno rada igram s kontrastnimi odtenki pri makeupu. Očitno se obnese :).

      Delete